Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I didn't even realize that it was Halloween until the little boy on the 2nd floor rang my door bell with a bag of goodies for me, it was adorable he was dressed as a knight it was so cute and sweet of them! I went to the hospital today for blood work and my platelets recovered on their own so i didn't need a blood transfusion and my ANC went up from 20 to 600 so not great but a lot better than 20 considering its normally 7,000. Or used to be. I am feeling ok not great i have couple appointments next week! all my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie, Missing you and thinking about you. Hope you went on a good walk today in the beautiful sunshine. I hope tomorrow you wake up feeling fabulous and rid of that awful c-diff. We love you and think about you ALL the time. Mel, Vaughan and Goose xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete