Saturday, October 24, 2009

Aches and pains

I honestly have no idea what is wrong with me anymore. The line between feeling bad and feeling REALLY bad is so blurred i cant actually tell anymore if something is really wrong. My stomach is literally crippling me in pain, and for some reason i have had this sudden onset of soreness in my arms and chest area. Every time i have gone to the ER its strep or c diff infection or something else that puts me in the hospital like a temperature. I am normally really good at telling how i feel but i have no idea anymore if its the chemo the c diff or something more. I called tonight and the on call oncologist just humored my awful aching pain in my upper body, although i don't blame him i don't know what i would tell myself. I have been laying in the hospital for the past 4 days that prob was enough to give anyone soreness but is it normal?? I just took an oxycodne and hope it goes away along with the awful nausea and terrible pain in my intestines. Of course i googled swine flu and i have every symptom on the list besides a temp, but of course those symptoms would fit another list of infections or pains. My throat is always in pain my nose is always running because i have a tube in it i am having awful unexplained pains and nausea is a given. All i know is i never want to be in the ICU again Who knows i am just hoping it goes away!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, Just wanted to say "goodnight". I love you, thinking of you... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mary,
    I hope you feel better. This is a real test.
    When I got my chemo, they recommended a mouth rinse, that really felt good. It helped the sore mouth problems. I cannot remember what it was called....I will find out. It is over-the-counter and really helped.
    We have up-side-down days. Hope you are right-side-up soon.
    Love,
    Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete