Hi everyone, i am doing better i am still in the ICU and hope to be moved to a different floor today. I was moved to the ICU because my blood pressure was extremely low and i had a high fever. i also had a blood transfusion last night, and that has helped a little. My Dr came to speak with me and i should be in the hospital for a couple more days, they might delay chemo if things are still not going well. This infection has been really painful and i was quite scared to be moved to the ICU, but my blood pressure did start rising and i think the blood transfusion helped a lot. I still feel awful but i am getting better, my temperature is going away and i am slowly feeling better, although i am still in a lot of pain.. all my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry you are in the ICU. I want to come be with you. I love you very much! You are beautiful! I am praying for you all the time and I know you can make it through this horrible mess. Love you love you love you!!!
ReplyDelete