Monday, October 26, 2009

uncomfortable

I am doing well, i went into children's for some hydration and my blood pressure is normal and that eases my mind a lot. I am just still uncomfortable and having cramps. Tomorrow my Dad will take me to my appointment at UW, we should be there the majority of the day, i will meet everyone in radiation and they will do a ct scan and some other scans. I am very interested to see how the tumor has responded to treatment. Every scan is always scary i have nightmares that they come back and say its actually grown or now its multiplied and made baby tumors or something crazy, but i know that is very unlikely. Its just once you have someone tell you that you have one, you always fear that there is another one i don't think that fear will ever go away, but i do have comfort in knowing that it would be really rare! Somehow it doesn't reassure me, when my hair starting falling out i thought every weird bump on my head was a tumor my Dr reassured me that they did a bone scan and a PET scan of my whole body and i only had one tumor. Every scan will be scary but tomorrows should be good news! I am just hoping this c diff goes away so i can enjoy my 2 weeks off chemo!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary.. I hope the scans go well! Glad that your home and not stuck in an BORING!! hospital room. Love you lots, we think of you often!

    ReplyDelete