Friday, October 16, 2009

Family


Since Wed i have been on Whidbey Island with my Dad the kids and Annie! Tim will be picking me this evening and taking me home. I have had fun here, the kids are funny they haven't seen me since i started chemo and they all had different reactions. Lilly is kinda of scared of me, and Lynn just wants to know everything...where does that tube go, its in your nose..oh that stuff is like milk, i love milk is it chocolate milk, i love chocolate milk. And Alex just doesn't care what you look like as long as you play with his cars with him! The picture is of Lynn,Alex and I, on my bed they wanted to watch a movie together! They are really cute! I am still in shock from my appointment on Wednesday, and now am really dreading starting radiation. After next week i do get a 2 week break for scans and to meet everyone at UW. Since next week is the 8 hour chemo and i usually proceed to vomit my head off for 4 days after my nurse really wants to try and avoid that this time, so i have to go into the clinic on Thurs and Fri for liquids and anti nausea drugs, hopefully that does help! Until then i am just enjoying hanging out with my family!! All my love

1 comment:

  1. May May, So cute! I LOVE this picture with Lynn and Alex and their Aunt Mary. Sounds like you had a good time- nice change of pace? I hope all is well and that Tim hasn't picked up the vomiting thing. Lots of love and sweet dreams. xoxo

    ReplyDelete