Monday, November 2, 2009

lazy

The past couple days i have been really lazy but feeling better. I am able to eat more and hold down my feeds. I start chemo again next week on Tues and am not looking forward to it, i also have a ct scan and a MRI that day. It will be a long day. This week i am excited i would like to try to go wig shopping and i have a appointment with my wedding planner on Friday and i am really excited!! My good friends Alysha and Kaitlin might come see me this weekend and i think we are going to try and go look at bridesmaid dresses!! Its going to be nice to get a couple things taken care of that i normally don't really care about when i am going through chemo especially with the radiation combo its so hard to care about the wedding and make it exciting. I am so excited to see my friends and that i am feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment