This morning Mary woke up violently ill so I took her the the ER and they decided it was best to admit her. After some time they came back with a diagnosis of C-DEF. A bacterial infection that can cause violent vomiting and diarrhea. After spending some time here her blood pressure dropped significantly and her blood counts came back very low as well. She's been moved to the ICU for more fluid's, antibiotics, blood pressure meds and a blood transfusion. She is also monitored 24 hrs, and checked by a nurse regularly since her fever seems to be slowly rising. Mary will hopefully be back to blogging tomorrow.
Thanks Tim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mary and Tim, I hope you guys are doing okay. I think you probably know that I am not the most religious person on the planet, but I wanted to let you know that you are in our hearts, as well as our thoughts and prayers.I'm not going to lie, I am worried, but I know that you will be just fine- you have a young resilient body and I know you will recover just as you always do, so hang in there. We are amazed by your strength and we love you so much. Many kisses to both of you, Mel, Vaughan and Goose xoxo
ReplyDelete