Wednesday, October 7, 2009

chemo today

Everything went well today. My Dad and i went shopping and he bought a new TV and a Wii for the house in kent. I am so excited as now i can exercise with the Wii when its not nice out. Chemo went ok today since i was sick last night and not able to hold down much today they accessed my port for liquids and anti nausea drugs and that did help out a lot. My blood counts all dropped drastically again and i am not allowed to go in public places or really go anywhere. I have an appointment on Friday and they will do more lab work to see if they have gone up, if not i might need a blood transfusion. I was really hoping my numbers would stay up as Tim and i where hoping to go to Oak Harbor for the day on Saturday and see family. Hopefully Friday brings good news that they are up and that i don't need a blood transfusion. Only 2 more chemo's to go for this round!!! All my love

Mary

3 comments:

  1. Mary, I'm glad to see this has been a better day! I hope your numbers go up soon so maybe we can go wig shopping next week. I am really thinking about you and hoping you are feeling better about everything. I worry! I want you to feel happy, get your rest and get well. I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your numbers are up on friday.. I was excited that you might be coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game on with the wii girlfriend! YAY for only two more rounds...this round. I Love You!!! I hope you don't have to get the transfusion.

    kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete