This weekend has been good, Tim and I went over to see Melanie, Vaughan and Fiona tonight and we had such a good time, and an AMAZING dinner! I have been able to eat more lately and am loving every bite. We are cleaning the buildings and just organizing things, perfect for a rainy weekend. We have been so lucky they company that we manage the buildings for has been so incredibly kind to us, and we are so thankful! I have an appointment on Monday for blood work and a check up. Thrus i go in for another throat procedure and the next Monday i will have my gallbladder removed. After this next throat dilation we will see if i need more and how many. I am still tired but am feeling good! I still have a picc line in and i hope to have it out by the end of the week. My hair is growing back so fast, and dark! I am feeling better and am gong to start getting more involved with the buildings and sign up for classes in March. Its good to feel like things are kind of getting back to normal...oh how i miss normal! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment