Wednesday, September 22, 2010

EAT!

I am hopefully going home today! I have lost 4 pounds since being admitted and having my picc line removed. 4 pounds that i did not have to loose! I have broken my record and am at an all time low, it scares me because i am eating more than ever i just don't understand why i am loosing weight! I am starting to get scared for my health, before i just thought it was because i couldn't swallow or i was going through treatment. I don't really have a good reason and i just want to be healthy. I will do whatever my Dr's recommend even if it means another picc line or ng tube because all i do is EAT, and loose weight. Since last year i have lost over 25 pounds. I thought i could do this on my own, but since Sunday i have been eating non stop and its just not working. After my gallbladder is removed it isn't supposed to get easier so for the time i will just have to do what i can, get help and EAT! All my love

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment