Tomorrow my Dad will take me to Children's at 7:45 so i can have surgery on my throat again, to dilate it again. I don't think i will be admitted but they will decided that depending on how the surgery goes. It shouldn't be long, and i hoping the pain will be less this time as well. I am so just excited that i can actually swallow foods again! This might be #2, but they have warned me that i might need more surgery's and that it is likely it will close up again but as long as they stay on top of it eventually it should go away or something like that... no test results back yet. I still have the PICC line in and hopefully soon it will be taken out! I hope you all enjoyed the wedding photos, we had such a great time and looking at the photos it gives us so many amazing memories! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment