I am home! It feels so great to be home. I just can't wait to go in tomorrow for my throat dilation, then i have an appointment Friday, next Monday and surgery for my gallbladder has been moved to Wed. I spent some of the day riding a tricycle around the cancer floor with some of the other kids, kinda fun actually, we did a race...and well lets just say i didn't win. It was cute to see the parents pushing the IV poles and the little kids laughing. Whenever i think i am having a bad day i just look at them, and realize that i am so lucky. I am just looking forward to one week without going to children's. My Mom came to Children's just as i was getting discharged and we went out to eat, it was good and so great to see my Mom. Glad to be home and ready to get tomorrow over with and see whats going on with my throat! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment