Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not as planned

When i woke up from surgery on Tues i was in so much pain, they decided it was best to admit me. I spent Tues-Fri night in the hospital. I guess the surgery did not go "as planned" i just had some bleeding and other things. I will have to have at least two more done. The day after surgery although i was in so much pain i was amazed at all that i could eat but the next day i could feel my throat closing up again and the pain was awful. I am hoping the other surgery's will go better and that this stricture in my throat stays away. I am home and resting. The GREAT news is the Fanconi Anemia test came back negative!! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted and now all i have to do is fix my throat and have my gallbladder removed and all should be great! None of this was part of the plan and i have to admit my patience is getting thin and i am starting to get frustrated. I almost feel like i am at the same place last year with a huge thing in my throat and not able to swallow and in pain. But i do not have cancer or a life threatening disease so i am so incredibly thankful for what i do have! All my love

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment