Tuesday, October 20, 2009

still in the hospital

My blood pressure has stabilized and I have been moved out of the ICU. Still experiencing the many joy's of c-diff, you know severe abdomen pain & cramps but the vomiting has stopped. I haven't eaten since Saturday and they want to start me back on my feeds and am nervous to see how that goes. They will post pone chemo this week until i am feeling a little better. I am getting a little bored in the hospital but i have been lucky to have many amazing visitors and that always makes feel better! I am hoping i feel better soon although informed that this may last a while.
All my love

Mary

3 comments:

  1. How did the crackers go down? Or did you just lick the salt off? xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being out of the ICU. That was kinda scary. I love ya truckloads! Stay strong.
    All MY love,
    Alysha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey You! I'm SO glad to hear you are out of the ICU! So you can have visitors right?!? Maybe I can come down if I don't work tomorrow?!? Love you TONS! My whole Familiy is thinking about ya!!! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete