Monday, October 12, 2009
Good Day
Today i am feeling much better! I am starting to feel like myself again..whatever that means! Its been so long that i have just felt "normal" i really took my health for granted! After wed i only have one week of chemo left, this week is the easy one! I am hoping my blood counts stay up and i stay healthy, its scary around flu season to be so venerable to infections. Expecially after this weekend i didn't realize how bad i really felt, i remember when i started chemo my Dr said that i would have days when i would be so sick that i wouldn't even realize how sick i was..and he was right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Soooo glad you had a good day, May May. It brightens our day to know that you had a good one. Now get some sleep! xoxo
ReplyDeleteMary, I am so glad to hear yesterday was a good day for you and that you felt like your ol' self again. I hope you have a fantastic week! I am thinking of you (constantly) and pray for you daily!! May today bring you a great day as well!
ReplyDelete