Sunday, September 13, 2009

great sunday



I had some visitors today, Melanie and Fiona came to visit me, and it just brightened my day. I always feel so much better after our talks Mel, i couldn't ask for more thanks for all you do! You are a huge part of helping me get through this i love you!! Cherise my friend came to visit me shortly after as soon as she walked in the door i had an emotional meltdown..sorry Cherise but thanks for the hugs and the talk. Tim made us hamburgers on the grill and Cherise took a bunch of pictures that i hate but will post anyway. I have no idea why i randomly break down but wow they are random, today i just felt so exhausted from this weekend and am missing the old days. The days when i can get out of bed more than twice and take care of myself and just feel good! Days when i go out for food and drinks with my friends and look in the mirror and recognize myself. Those days might be gone for now but so many better days are ahead. Tim is amazing he made me 4 lunches the other day because the first 3 i couldn't eat, its all trial and error and wow he just kept them coming. Everyday is about eating, drinking and weighing myself a million times hoping the number goes up. Tuesday i have chemo and some blood work and i am hoping all goes well, and i can't wait to see my Dad Tues i am looking forward to going with him every week, he really is going through this with me! Love you all!!
Mary

3 comments:

  1. Hey May May,
    These pics of you guys are great- Tim is cracking me up in them! We had a wonderful time with you and Fiona was in great spirits after seeing you today.You are such a strong, amazing and cool person and I love our talks too. I hope I get to see you before we leave for the East Coast. I love you so much, you beautiful girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures make me smile. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mary those pictures are adorable!! and not just cause i took them :) you look happy and tim definitely looks happy. see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete