Today i really don't have much to blog about quite a boring day actually. I just relaxed and did laundry. I am feeling ok, i have a little more strength today. Tomorrow my Dad and i will go to Children's for chemo, and it should be a interesting day. Just sitting in the oncology clinic at Children's i just can't help but feel so grateful and am always so amazed at what families and children are going through. I thought one of the hardest things about being treated at children's was seeing sick kids every time, its not easy. But instead it has just made me so inspired and grateful, and thankful for every healthy child or baby i see. To see what these families and kids go through is amazing, and makes my complaints seem very small. It really puts things into perspective, and just makes me hug all of my little loved ones a little harder! Love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you, Mar. Glad you had a relaxing day. Hope tomorrow is a good one. We're all thinking of you. xoxo
ReplyDelete