Last night Tim and went to the emergency room at children's. I was admitted and to make a long story short i am home and doing great! I haven't felt this good in a long time, i am able to eat and everything is going well. My blood counts went down again so it just means another weekend inside but i can't complain! I am so excited to spend the long weekend with Tim! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Mary! I am sooo glad to hear you are feeling better! We got home too late to call- but it made my night to hear you sound so good. Just imagine when this is all over how great you're gonna feel.
ReplyDeleteYou're a rock star!
xoxo
Dear Mary,
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be a rocky road for the Rock Star. you will get to know the symptoms that you need to heed. they do have great drugs for nausea, namely: Zofran. but of course now you know the difference between chemo-nausea and intestinal blockage, crippling abdominal pain requires attention and intervention. Chalk that one up to experience! Can you say Easy Button? You have the Courage, Faith and Perseverance Buttons!!
a quote from an unknown author:
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
you can do it and use all the help offered by your family and friends.
Love,
Aunt Lynn