
So i am home and doing well, not much happened today i took a lot of naps. I guess i feel a little better but it is overshadowed by the fact that i am connected to a pole. I can't really move that well, guess i could try using the back pack and i might be a little more mobile, we will try it tomorrow when i go to Children's. As of right now i am on continuous feeds so i am constantly connected to it, and its just a little weird. I want to just be able to move without being connected to something! Tomorrow i have a Dr's appointment at 9:30 and Tim will be taking me. He is amazing he got this whole feeding thing hooked up and working he knows when to change everything and flush the tubes i don't know how i am going to do it without him this week. Hopefully he can teach me because right now i am just enjoying not caring! Love
Mary
No comments:
Post a Comment