Monday, September 28, 2009

boring day

I must admit today was really boring. I am going to need to find something to do with my spare time. I am feeling good, but my body is deciding to act like its 80 i will admit that laying around for 2 months when i was sick didn't do much good along with the weight loss, but i didn't realize how week i am. I am always putting a hot pack on something mostly my knees and back! My body is just not what it used to be and its hard getting used to, i really need to do some sort of exercises every day and i am trying! Other than that not much is new, my Dad will be down tonight and i have an appointment tomorrow and chemo on Wed, it will be the long 8 hour day...something i am not looking forward to. I was under the impression that this feeding tube would be rather temporary until i gained the weight back but they want to keep it in especially through radiation. It makes sense but i really was looking forward to getting this tube out of my nose! All my love

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment