I had an appointment at Children's today at 8:00 to check my blood work and talk to my Dr. My blood counts are up which is great, i have lost weight and the feeding tube issue is back on the table. Tomorrow i have a 8 hour chemo day i get all 3 drugs. The last time i had the 8 hour chemo i was throwing up for 4 days so i am hoping tomorrow goes well, and to not add insult to injury but giving me a feeding tube. If it is what i need to get through this and stay healthy i guess i won't complain. I have just tried so hard to gain weight and in a way i feel i have failed.I had a great lunch with my Dad today and i haven't felt this close to normal in a long time, i feel almost myself again! I am nervous for tomorrow, wish me luck and if i don't blog tomorrow you know why! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Mary, Thinking of you today as you go in for chemo. We love you and hope it's not as bad as last time. xoxo, Mel, Vaughan and Goose
ReplyDeleteDear Mary,
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I'm glad you had a good day today. Keep up the great attitude and fighting spirit. Yes, it is what it is, and you do what you have to do. Sure hope tomorrow is not as bad as last time.
All our love and best wishes,
Lynn