Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sleepless night

I did not sleep at all last night. The weight of the decision i have to make keeps me up, as well as my medical condition. I feel ok but my colon still is not responding and today my stomach has descended again not as bad as before. My medical team joked that i looked 7 months pregnant and now i am about 14 weeks,so my baby keeps shrinking and coming back. The team seems frustrated as to why its not responding as well as it should and this worries me. I guess i just have to wait and see but after almost 2 weeks in the hospital i am getting frustrated. I am having pains in my stomach and just want to go home and have some peace from pain and in my mind. all my love

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment