
Feddie Ljungberg from the Seattle Sounders and I
I am still in the hospital and will remain for the rest of the week/weekend. I am getting really bored. They did a CT scan of my stomach and my colon is just as swollen if not worse than it was in the ICU. I haven't been able to eat at all ice chips have been my only savior and those have been taken away. I guess i really need to give my gut a rest. My BEST friend Kaitlin came down to visit me and spent the night i had so much fun with her and then Freddie Ljungberg from the sounders walks into my room. I was so star struck just because Tim is such a fan of the sounders and i watched almost every game with him, and he is way hotter in person than on TV. He was so nice and down to earth it was really neat, Kaitlin had no idea who he was it was kinda funny.i only wish Tim could have met him, he was a little jellous. So a week in the hospital and i don't think attractive soccer players will be visiting me everyday but any visitors are welcome!! Oh and thanks Kaitlin, i needed a visit i love ya. All my love
Mary
I've been quietly following your journey, Mary, but I've not been quiet when it comes to praying. At noon daily I focus on you. I know I'm not alone...just part of a whole lot of us who think the world of you, and are strengthened by your fighting spirit and incredible courage. So glad you enjoyed your surprise visitor. How cool is that? While I'm glad he cheered you, I know for certain you gave him a gift as well and he'll take it with him from this day forward. In 30 minutes it'll be noon and I'm praying wisdom for the team of doctors, strength for you to rebound from this rough few days, and visions of a happy life with Tim. You're a precious girl and I thank you for sharing your life as you do. Lots of love, Joan Bay Klope (Megan's mom :)
ReplyDelete