Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful

Last night i didn't feel very good and i had a lot of abdominal cramping, today my Mom took me to children's and they tested me for c diff again as i was symptomatic again but great news it came back negative! I have never been more relieved am glad to know that whatever is going on is not serious. I am so thankful for every day that i feel good or somewhat good! I have so much to be thankful for and so grateful that the c diff is gone! I am so excited to see my friends Alysha and Kaitlin and enjoy my weekend off chemo c diff and all things medical!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,
    Hang in there. Can they change the feeding to some other one, if this one is not agreeing with you--I think there are lots to choose from...
    I finally found out the name of the mouth rinse that helped my mouth sores--Biotene. Just ask your practiioners if it would be right for you. If you look on the internet it is recommended for relief of radiation side effects.
    Aunt Maureen told me she is coming out--that is wonderful. If you don't plan to use my wigs, you can just send them home with her.
    Take every day as it comes, I'm glad there are good ones interspersed with the bad.
    Love, Aunt Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, it was great to see you the other day, I wish it were a longer visit though. You are mighty strong girl, I admire you!!! I was so delighted to steal a hug from you. I am happy to hear your results came back negative and that you have this weekend "off". Enjoy yourself and know soooo many of us love you and care about you!!
    Have a great day.
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete