Wow in the past two days the radiation has really caught up with me. I cannot eat anything swallowing is impossible, it took me 5 hours to drink one bottle of water. I can not believe how painful my throat is. It has surpassed the pain of the tumor! I have pain meds but i am trying to avoid them as much as possible. My nurse will know when i need to be admitted by how much pain meds i am taking. I have never been a fan of them mostly because they seem to make me sick. Once i am taking oxycodone every 6 hours she will give me Oxycontin when i am taking that often i will be admitted and put on a morphine drip. I really thought radiation was going well, but i new this was going to happen just didn't think i would be in this much pain this soon! All my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment