Monday, November 9, 2009

Tomorrow

Everything is going good, my Dad is here and he will take me to Children's tomorrow. I have a ct scan, pet scan, MRI and chemo tomorrow! We will be there from 9 until 4:30. On the plus side i will never have the 8 hour chemo again, they have cut out one of the chemo drugs and every week will be rather short but the side effects prob won't change all that much but hopefully the nausea will be less. I have started a little cold and cough and am hoping it disappears a cough would be awful during radiation! I am missing my friends and reality starts again tomorrow just hoping everything goes well. My Aunt Maureen will be coming out from Chicago on Sunday and will take me to radiation every day next week and chemo, i am very excited to see her and so thankful that she is coming out! All my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, Take care of that cough and cold. Now that I am on the road to being healthy again, please let me know what I can do for you for these upcoming hard weeks. I miss you terribly (and Fiona misses you too, and of course Vaughan too) and I can't wait to see you very soon. Love you SO much.

    ReplyDelete