Saturday, November 14, 2009

Better



Today i am feeling much better! Tim's sister Deborah went with me yesterday to look at wigs we had so much fun. I will order one soon, its so weird to have hair on my head. Today we went and bought a card for a little boy that we heard about named Noah that is 5 years old is in the last stages of neuroblastoma (2 1/2 year battle), they are celebrating Christmas next week and his wish was to get a lot of Christmas cards. We picked a singing card, it was really hard to find words to write to him and i started balling in the store i just wish there was more i could do! My only hope is that my card gives him some joy! I feel so lucky and i just wish that every child or person with cancer could have a great diagnosis like i do. The picture below is of Deborah and I! All my love

1 comment:

  1. MARY. Hope you are doing well today and I imagine it is so great having your Aunt here to help out next week. We are missing you like crazy and Fiona thinks your hair has all grown back now! I am looking forward to seeing you next week and giving you some good moral support and love. We love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete