Saturday, December 12, 2009

lazy days

I am doing ok, i am in a lot of pain but am trying to manage it best i can. Tim and Deborah are a huge help, since i am not feeling well they manage my meds i have so many! Next week will be my last full week of radiation and i am counting down the days. I have little to no energy and can't wait to start feeling better. All my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I am sorry you're in pain these days. I heard you were back in the hospital again a couple of weeks back from the gals in clas. I am sorry I haven't been reading the blog like I use to - but it doesn't mean I don't think about you. I do and still pray for you to recover quickly. Last week, phew, you made it! Now, the work is regain your health and get back to feeling like your old self again, yes? Take great care, my dear. Always thinking of you! Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete