Tuesday, December 1, 2009
getting sick of being sick
Radiation went well today, i am still in the hospital. The have started TPN, that means i am getting nutrients through my port. I am using the feeding tube but with not being able to swallow anything they want to make sure i am getting as much nutrition as possible. I am still in a lot of pain but i think i am starting to adjust to the pain just a little better. I am missing home and my Mom, Dad and Tim! My Dad took me to radiation today we have to check out of children's and then i come right back. I am getting sick of being sick but i have amazing nurses and Dr's and i feel very comfortable in their care. I am a little frustrated that i have no cell phone reception its hard to keep in contact with friends and family. I have been lucky to have some amazing visitors and that makes the day go by a little faster! Hoping to not be in the hospital that much longer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mary, I am glad things are not getting worse. I hope it's not uncomfortable having your port accessed for nutrients and I do hope you can get out soon to have a break from hospital life. Please give me a call if you ever need anything or just want to talk. It was great being able to spend some time with you these last couple of evenings. I love you and am thinking of you all the time. xoxo.
ReplyDelete