Thursday, December 17, 2009

4

Everything is going well, just counting down the days until radiation is done! Only 4more days i will be done next Wednesday. I still have no voice and its very frustrating not be able to talk. The pain is awful but i am managing it better with pain medication. I have little to no energy and sleep or rest almost all day. All my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Mary- Only 4 days left of radiation!!!! Yay! I am sorry you have lost your voice, but it's better than being in the hospital... sorry I couldn't see you today, but I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend. I am missing spending some quality time with you, so I look forward to seeing you more frequently and for longer visits. I think resting is probably what your body needs right now to heal and recover from the radiation. I love you very much and I can't wait to see you. Hope you are sleeping well and keeping those feeds down. Many hugs and kisses. xoxo

    ReplyDelete