sorry i haven't posted in a while i am still in the hospital and have been just really tired and sick. This is the longest i have been in the hospital tomorrow it will be one week. They are talking about releasing me tomorrow as long as i don't get a fever tonight. I keep getting fevers at night and that isn't helping. I am on TPN that means they are delivering nutreients through the port in my chest. I am not able to drink water or keep my feeds down. I am not sure why i keep throwing up and they have no idea either. Hopefully i can go home soon! all my love
Mary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mary. I am sorry you have to be going through all this stuff and I think you are doing an amazing job of handling yourself and the situation. Hang in there because it's just a matter of time before this is all over and then you'll feel like a million bucks! I will see you tomorrow. I love you!
ReplyDelete