Monday, August 31, 2009

What a day!

Today has been weird. Melanie and Fiona came to hang out with me, and it was so great to see them. We decided to go pick up some wedding invitation books from papyrus, i couldn't go in so Melanie went in for me, just thinking of you Melanie carrying those 3 huge books down Pine street while trying to watch Fiona just makes me laugh! You are AMAZING!! Thank you! Anyway once i got home i just felt weird, hot flashes and sick just icky all over, my body aches and i am exhausted but can't sleep. I am kinda discouraged to find out that i have lost more weight i have been trying so hard to eat and my mouth sores are getting better! I am going to have to gain 4 pounds overnight otherwise tomorrow when I go in for chemo I am going to hear it! It’s so frustrating because I am trying so hard and I feel like I am eating so much! I really don’t want a feeding tube so it’s on tonight, give it to me and I will eat it! My Dad is coming down tonight to take me to chemo tomorrow and i can't wait to see him, i am so thankful that he is able to go with me every week! I hope chemo goes well tomorrow, and that I wake up feeling better!!

2 comments:

  1. Mary, when my husband was going through his chemo treatments and losing weight like crazy, he drank Ensure (drinks)just to keep the weight on (as much as possible). Just wanted to share that with you in case you are able to get some of that in you.
    love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I forgot to make sure you had ice cream today. Hope you had a great dinner and loads of calories. I am laughing as well about carrying those books today with Fi in tow- at one point she asked me if i could carry her because she was tired. I was like "no"! Anyway, good luck tomorrow. Give me a call. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete