Monday, August 17, 2009

Surgery Day





Today i went in for the surgery to insert the port and to have a bone marrow biopsy. Tim and my Dad went with me, and kept me company it was so great to have them around. Everything went well, and i am resting at my parents house in Kent. I was quite surprised how uncomfortable and painful the port is and the spot where the bone marrow was taken isn't much better, but i am feeling a little better! My Dad picked up my medication and i have a lot of it! Tomorrow i have an appointment at Children's at 8:00 to start chemo, and i should be there for around 8 hours.The picture above was take shortly before surgery, i couldn't have asked for better company! The countdown begins if all goes well only 11 more months of treatment! Love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! I thought about you a lot today and wanted to call but didn't know when you were in the hospital exactly. I recorded another song, do you wanna see it?

    ReplyDelete