Today has been good, good in the way that i haven't done anything! Feeling even better than yesterday but have sick moments. Nothing could compare to Tuesday and Wednesday. At least i feel a little functional on my own. I am not looking forward to going in for chemo on Tues hopefully i won't be as sick as last time. I think i am going to try and do somethings around my house, i would really like to repaint the living room and second bedroom but that probably is not a good idea. I just want to do some redecorating just to make the place feel refreshing.
I am stying with my Mom in Kent during the week which is great, and stay in Seattle on the weekends, but i always miss home and Tim. So when i do come home i want it to be perfect (Tim and i have already had that talk). Tim really is amazing, he never complains and always knows exactly what to do, its amazing! I could not do it whithout him. I encouraged him to go play soccer today he looked a little Burt out. Its easy to forget how much this effects everyone not just me! It is hard at 24 to have you parents telling you what to do with you life again, but i know what they are saying is right and comes from a place of love and concern and if i want health insurance then heck i will do it, but how fun would it have really been if i didn't even try to put up a struggle.
Melanie the lady i nanny for came over today for bit, i love talking with her even if we aren't talking hanging out with her is just the best. I really didn't want her to leave i cried when she left, i think it is just that i admire her so much and she is such an amazing nurturing person, she just has a way of making me feel like a bigger and better person. I sit outside on the deck a lot and look at the golf course and Elliot Bay and the mountains, we have such a nice breeze today, I am trying to find a hobby cause this is going to get boring i am going to end up repainting the condo 20 times.I have read all the books on my shelf and have rented some from the library but its getting kinda boring. Anyone have an idea??
oh and sorry if these posts just look the word vomit it is so hard to type!coherent ssentences just aren't my thing recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the word vomit. It's a great clue as to how your really doing that day:)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that my brother is taking care of you so well. He knows he has four older sisters that would 'plummit' him a good one if he didn't.
Painting can be very theraputic. I wouldn't hesitate to paint walls as long as you have someone else do the prep work and anything havn'in to do with a ladder, and to finish the job when you get tuckered out.
Hobbies...I think you might need more than one. Like I said painting, they have some cool stuff at the Micheals Craft store, like paint by number and gold etching...seems elemantry but it's a ton of fun and very relaxing, "mind knumbing" is I think a good description. Maybe buy a keyboard and learn how to play it. Deborah I'm sure wouldn't mind showing you how to knit or crochet. Planting, I love buying knew plants for inside and picking just the right pot for it and working with the dirt and watching it grow, and wilt then water it and watch it grow and wilt...or trying to get seeds to sprout, even if they never make it into the ground to mature plants, just watching them and taking care of them can be soothing. There are a lot of things out there that can fill your time, just got to find ones that match you.
Love you and I'll be praying for you on Tuesday.
Lots of Love
Kristina and the Girls
Oh, Mary, that was just about the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! I loved hanging out with you today; I am amazed by how well you were doing today and what an immensely strong will you have. You have such grace and humor through all this yucky stuff, that I am in awe and admire YOU more than you know. You are the best. Love and kisses, Melanie
ReplyDeleteHey, so let's follow up on this scrapbooking idea for a hobby. How about jewelry making (bracelets, necklaces, earrings)as well? Designing cards? Keep on writing too!
ReplyDelete