Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hospital

I spent the night in the hospital last night and the Dr's just made their rounds. I will be here for a couple days, they have to have 3 negative blood cultures before i can go home, today's blood cultures will still probably be positive. They have started me on antibiotics. Normally when i am admitted i get these really nice huge rooms with a couch and tables but i have a shared room this time. I don't mind i know its not a hotel but i am sharing a room with a crying 3 year old is not exactly what i had in mind. Expecially if i have visitors over and she is sleeping or throwing a fit and that seems to be the only 2 things i have seen her do so, we will see! I just hope they can get this infection under control so i can be somewhat healthy again! Hopefully i will get moved to my own room when its less busy, and quiet!! All my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have to share a room with Scooby. I love you and I hope you are able to be discharged soon. Good luck getting some sleep. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete