Monday, January 11, 2010

past few days

Again sorry i haven't posted in a while. I have been doing ok, i am still just in a lot of pain. I am getting really frustrated i am still not able to swallow that well or at least without it hurting immensely. The last time i ate food was on thanksgiving, i am able to drink water slowly. I keep thinking that everyday it will get better but it just seems to be staying the same. I really want to be able to drink and eat food, its really hard. I am still on TPN its not all day long so that helps but it is hard to sleep with my port being accessed. I am just hoping that the pain eases up and i am able to try to eat food. Since its been so long since i have eaten anything i introduce to my stomach i seem to throw up...so its going to be a long road and hopefully tomorrow i will be one step closer! all my love

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hello beautiful! I am sorry you can't eat. We will have to have a feast when you are better, and maybe a food fight for fun. I miss you and I wish I could hang out with you. I love you truckloads.

    ReplyDelete