Wednesday, June 2, 2010

photos of casting,pool time and after surgery










My casts are on and they are purple! I had new ones put on today and they are blue. They are not as awful as i thought, uncomfortable and annoying but manageable. I had a scope done today due to the fact that i am still not able to eat or swallow that much and some pain has returned. Good news everything looks fine besides the obvious swelling infmation and redness, nothing looks out of the ordinary. I still don't have much energy and they don't really want me walking Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. You are purely adorable! The pictures are sweet! I love the one of you and Tim! I like the nanny photo too! You are workin' those casts, too sexy.

    (side-note: I was finishing typing the last sentence and as I was about to end with an exclamation point, I looked up and all the other sentences end that way. LOL. I guess you can tell from the punctuation how happy I was to see the pictures.)

    ReplyDelete