Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Home
I am home and it never felt so good! The room is amazing Tim painted, got the new bed, put up curtains and side tables and lamps. It is such a relaxing place to be now, and some days i spend most of my time in the bedroom so its nice to have such a comfy new space!I will try to post pictures when i can. I have PT today, yay! Tomorrow i have chemo and its back to both drugs, i am nervous to see how i feel. I am meeting with a neurologist they want to learn more about my seizures. My hair has started to grow back, and i have to say i am not a big fan but it is supposed to fall out again with all the chemo i have left so good thing i am not too attached. I am feeling good and excited to work at getting my body back into shape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment